Monday, March 31, 2014

Why do my ovaries hate me?

I'm exhausted.

Plain and simple.

Exhausted.

I've been stimming for... 19 days? And my largest follie is 9mm.

Really?

REALLY????


I'm supposed to be traveling out of state for a conference this weekend, and my body's decided it doesn't want to play fair.

So my options:

1) Skip the conference that I was invited to speak at. Huge ding to my professional reputation

2) Convert to TI and bring DH to conference. Requires hiring a pet sitter.

3) Cancel the cycle. There goes another month down the drain.


I am SO SO SO fucking ready for IVF at this point. I just want them to make my ovaries go nuts, get a shit ton of eggs, get a good transfer, and get some frosties on ice.

1 comment:

  1. That would be so incredibly frustrating, I'm sorry Naria :( ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete