Sunday, June 29, 2014

Fat girl, getting skinny

So part of the reason we're benching ourselves is to lose weight before IVF. I've not put it out there before, but I'm going to right now. 


Between the stress of IF and the death of my father, I have gained 90 pounds in the past 3 years. Before that 90 pounds I put on about 10.

I went from 160 to 278.

278 fucking pounds

Yeah, it feels good to put it out there. That would be a weight that exceeds most home ladders, most soccer mom lawn chairs, and means you're too big to fit in most rollercoasters.

I went from a size 10 to a size 22W

Pretty sure the W stands for whale, not woman. Because "women" aren't designed to be this large.

So it's time to get back in control of my weight and my life. 


This was week 1 of giving a damn about my weight and health for real.

I weighed 278.2 a week ago.

Today I weigh 274.5.

It's a start.

So until we move on with IVF, this blog will be chronicling my journey back to healthy. I hope to highlight things like my workouts, mini goals, my weight change for the week, and some of my healthy meals.

So let's do this.

2 comments: