Monday, June 23, 2014

Wow I'm a slacker

I promised myself I wouldn't let this blog fall by the wayside.


And then I did.


What can I say- life on a break has kind of given me freedom from my IF thoughts.


Since the last time I blogged, I:

- Had a consult with our RE. His suggestion is IVF with ICSI after I lose 40-45 pounds. Tentatively planned for November
- Signed up for a 1/2 marathon in October
- Failed to start training for said half marathon
-Went to Bermuda with my mom- and it was absolute heaven
- Planted over 250 flowers in my garden
- Planted more lettuce and radishes than two people could possibly ever eat
- Lived on lettuce and radishes for a week, LOL
- Scheduled a consult with CNY since they're 1/2 the cost of my RE
- Set up a GoFundMe page at the suggestion of several other bumpies
- Had friends offer to host an online art/craft auction to help pay for our IVF cycle
- Had an extremely generous bumpie offer up a care package that should help bring down our IVF costs
- Redecorated our master bedroom
-tackled a few pinerest projects (pics to follow)
-started an etsy store to help fund our IVF journey
-Started BCP's to avoid hyperplasia again
-found my sex drive
- helped my best friend propose to his now-fiancee
-Spent a weekend in the Smoky Mountains and then in Nashville
- Started to explore adoption


So needless to say I've been quite a busy bee.... but I know I won't be neglecting this blog any more!

No comments:

Post a Comment