Tuesday, July 8, 2014

6/30 goals in review + new goals week of 7/7

Week 1 of "Operation: Be Less Fat" is complete. To recap, my goals were:

1) Complete all three training wogs scheduled
     Status: Completed. Went home for the holiday weekend and even squeezed in some extra long doggy walks on top of it all

2) Eat out less than 3 meals
     Status: Completed. Though the fact that we had a huge cookout and I gorged myself on some super fattening ethnic foods probably wasn't the way to go about meeting that goal.

3) Don't skip lunch at work
     Status: FAIL. I forgot lunch two days last week :(



So time for new goals this week

1) spend at least 30 minutes in my garden each  night (weather permitting)
2) go out for a walk/jog 4 nights this week
3) stock my NEW office mini-fridge with healthy foods and snacks

No comments:

Post a Comment