Friday, September 12, 2014

Snap, Crackle, Pop

Those would be the sounds made by my body during my chiro appointment this morning.

It's been over 2 years since my last adjustment, and my back has been getting progressively worse. Gotta love our sedentary culture for that!

So I made an emergency appointment with my former (now current!) chiropractor's office.

The doctor FLIPPED when I told him it hurt to move my neck, and that my left arm and leg randomly go numb.

The good news: My body still responds really well to chiropractic care. And it sounded like he put a lot of things back into place (judging by the number of times my body went snap, crackle, and pop).

The better news: they're experienced with treating infertile women

The best news: they've seen many patients have successful IVF treatments after multiple IVF failures after incorporating chiropractic care. So hopefully by being proactive, we'll get a sticky bean the first time around.

I've also been calling acupuncturists to get pricing and their thoughts. I'm going to pour everything we've got into this first round of IVF, so hopefully it ends up being our ONLY round of IVF!

No comments:

Post a Comment