Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I've got a feeling....




Seriously though. I cannot even begin to count the number of people who have said "Naria, I just KNOW that this is your month." 


And I can't shake that feeling either. Sure there are nerves and fear and anxiety... but there's also a deep peace. The calm before the storm. When I'm talking with DH, I refer to "the babies" already. It no longer feels like a way far off remote possibility, but rather it feels like this cycle will be the manifestation of the plans that the Lord has laid for us.

Anyone who knows me knows that I've been struggling with my faith in a big way since 2012 when I lost my father.

And yet, I have a deep sense of peace about this cycle. And one bible verse (I'm Catholic, so verses on their own are often meaningless to me) just keeps popping into my mind


This is it. Final  BCP tonight and then stims on Saturday. And in 28 days we will SEE these plans come to fruition. It's not an if- it's a when.

And I'm so excited for that when! 

1 comment:

  1. I am going to jump on the "I have a good feeling" train! I really do have the feeling that this is definitely going to work for you! I have everything crossed!

    ReplyDelete