Monday, October 27, 2014

We've got our schedule!

We finally have our schedule.

Stopping BCPs on Wednesday
Starting 100IU of Follistim + 75 of menopur on Saturday (PM shots)
Monitoring appointments set for M/W/F (11/3, 11/5, 11/7)

If I respond well to the starting dose (which is equivalent to 175 IU of follistim-only) the plan is set to tentatively trigger (lupron + novarel)  on 11/11 and then retrieve on 11/13. The doctor would prefer a 2 day transfer (it's the most common transfer day at their clinic). So potentially transferring on 11/15.

Which would put us at beta-or-bust on Thanksgiving day. I'll probably cave and test at 10dp2DT (11/25).


Either way, unless my body decides not to play ball at all, we will know by THIS TIME NEXT MONTH if we are pregnant or not.

Holy shit. Triggering on 11/11. Time to make a wish :) I won't share what that wish is, but I'm pretty sure y'all can figure it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment