Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Ban Hammer

SO for those of you who are here from TB, I'm sure you've noticed I was banned. When I have the energy I'll probably write up the long version of the story.


The short version is that I challenged BM one too many times, and she cleaned house and banned me. This was AFTER I had a phone call with the COO/co-founder of TB and we were promised more transparency as mods.

My email is nariadreaming@gmail.com

Shoot me an email, tell me who you are. I may even be game at this point for adding some of you amazing ladies on FB.


Otherwise you can feel free to join us on www.bumpbitches.com (goodbyecb.proboards.com if you need a work safe link)


See you on the flip side!

5 comments:

  1. So sad you were banned. They really are dumb! From Cateyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so messed up that you were banned. Not only were you great volunteer to the site, but you provided so much support to members over the years. I'll be following your blog and the links you provided. Also, all of May 15 is really upset over your banning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^ above comment from lupineaura

    ReplyDelete
  4. SweetieShellieH here. I hate that you got banned! I'm going to miss ur posts :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Naria!!! I was so sad t osee you banned. Fuck that BumpMay! We miss you on M15, and are wishing you lots of luck in this cycle!

    OnceInLoveWithAmy

    ReplyDelete