Saturday, January 10, 2015

Here we go again

Sorry for the radio silence around the holidays. It was a busy one filled with kids, joy, laughter, and professional development.

And as soon as I got home from it all, AF showed up and I was launched head-first into our next IVF cycle. ..

The plan is 100 IU of follistim and 75 of menopur for as long as it takes....


We did an estrogen priming protocol since I don't tolerate provera alone, and the birth control over-suppressed me. It wasn't too bad, all things considered.


I'm currently on Day 5 of stims and aside from the hot flashes and some nausea I'm doing ok. No major bloating yet, but I know that's coming soon. My E2's were only at 92 on Day 4 with my largest follie being 8.5.

The nausea is the most obnoxious part. I'm down 2.5 pounds from when we started stimming because I just can't keep anything down. Yesterday I had 1/4 of a chicken breast and 3 bites of potato salad. It' obnoxious and I pray it's not a preview of what pregnancy will be like for me.

I figure we've probably got another 8-10 days of stims so I'm settling in for the long ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment