Saturday, January 11, 2014

CD1- Eff you hormones

Oh my word. CD1 is absolutely here with full force. My back hurts, I have horrible cramps, and I cannot stop crying.

I got hooked on Chicago Fire today and the episode included a woman giving birth on the side of the highway. When the baby started crying I started bawling my eyes out.

I really hope that this cycle is it for us. I'm sick and tired of this waiting game. I'm sick and tired of watching everyone else around us get pregnant I'm sick and tired of my well-meaning siblings saying ridiculous shit like "God will bless you when the time is right"


I'm just ready to be a mom. Plain and simple. I spent last night playing with a face morphing tool. Morphing my face with DH's.... to see what our future kids could look like:





We're going to make some pretty darn cute kids if I do say so myself. and I'm ready for them to be real. Not CGI dreams of what could be. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, thank you, now I've spent the better part of the evening uploading and morphing various combinations of our babies. :) Sorry about CD1!

    ReplyDelete