Thursday, January 30, 2014

From 0-60 in 3.5

My ovaries are apparently professional procrastinators.


Currently on CD 20. My meds schedule has looked like this

CD3-7: Femara
CD7-CD9: 50IU Follistim (no follies over 8mm)
CD10-CD13: 75IU Follistim (no follies over 8mm)
CD14-CD16: 150IU Follistim (no follies over 8mm)
CD17-CD19: 200IU Follistim: HOLY FREAKIN' RESPONSE

Went in for ultrasound #4 and boy was I surprised. We started with my right ovary as it's normally harder to get a good view of. Saw one follie measuring 13.5 Whoop de doo- it's my blocked side.

And then they did the scan of the left ovary. I about fell off the table
13
12.5
12
11
11


And my E2 came in at a jaw dropping 2370.

So they've dialed me back to 100IU for tonight and tomorrow, and going in Saturday bright and early for a final scan this cycle. If all looks good we'll be triggering Saturday night for a monday morning IUI.

I'm not dumb. I know there's a high liklihood of this cycle getting cancelled. I know there's a high risk of OHSS. I know there's a high risk of HOM.

But damnit, this is the first cycle I've had more than one follicle. And for that I am going to be excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment