Friday, May 17, 2013

Sick as a dog

Just as I thought I had made it through surgery with no issues, it looks like the "allergy flare up" was actually the start of a nasty nasty head cold.

I feel like I've been hit by a bus. And that's saying something because I normally handle colds like a champ. I'm trying to survive my work day without getting everyone and their cousin sick, and more or less keeping to myself in my cubicle. Thank goodness my teammates took over my case load for the week in anticipation of my surgery. I don't know what I'd do without the amazing and supportive group of folks I work with.

I just hope I don't get DH sick- he's still recovering from his tonsillectomy and he's in the "danger zone" this week- at the point where he could hemorrhage and go downhill.

Boy- when it rains, it POURS

No comments:

Post a Comment