Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Caffeine withdrawal

So today starts day # 1 of my caffeine detox. I'm surrounded by caffeine addicts at work. On any given day at work I normally have a diet soda and 4-5 cups of coffee. I know I'm going to have to cut *waaaaaaaaay* down when pregnant, so I figured I'd give it up cold turkey starting now.


This is how I feel
Narcoleptic dog


Luckily caffeine was the only major vice I have that I need to kick- I can count on two hands the number of times I've been to a bar in my life, and I don't smoke. Now if I can just figure out what to do about this pesky ADHD medication I'd be smooth sailing.

But in good news, I woke up with some twinges around my left ovary. I'm just so glad it's not my bum right ovary feeling productive right now- which makes me want to do this
Epic series of backflips


Welcome to CD8 where everything is magic and wonderful

No comments:

Post a Comment