Saturday, August 17, 2013

goin' off the rails on a crazy train.......


Pretty sure that there's some sort of diagnosis or medication for what I'm currently feeling. 

There is nothing, and I mean straight up NOTHING that could have prepared me for the Clomid mood swings. Give me back the damn provera right now because those mood swings looked absolutely childlike compared to the mood swings I've had over the past 24 hours. 

Because my life honestly feels like this

Today, DH could do no right, I spent a solid 4 hours yelling at him for everything he's ever done to upset me, and alternated this hot ass mess with hysterical sobbing. It's almost 10PM, I haven't showered, gotten dressed, or brushed my hair.

Apparently "mental health days" are occasionally an OK thing, but I feel like a fat, lazy, disgusting slob. I have VERY oily skin, and as such my cell phone screen gets quite dirty. DH asked "what happened to your phone" which launched me into another 45 minute cry fest about how I'm just a disgusting, slovenly pig who isn't worthy of love and affection 

I'm assuming at this point you're all like

And honestly, I wouldn't blame you one bit.... because I'm completely off my rocker right now. And honestly, I just want to do something like this with every electronic device in my house, and lay here in complete and utter solitude


Three.More.Days of this devil medication. Between freaking out about OHSS and dealing with these side effects.... well, I hope we get our BFP this cycle because I can't imagine what level of psychobitch I will achieve if we have to do injects.



2 comments:

  1. Sorry you are experiencing the clomid crazies. I was a total raging psycho on clomid too :-/ I heard the SE of injects are minimal compared to clomid... I'll let you know! I hope tomorrow is a better day for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lovely! I legit feel like a psycho right now. DH just keeps looking at the bottle and woke me up saying "ONE MORE DAY TILL YOU'RE OFF THE CRAZY PILLS!"

    ReplyDelete