Tuesday, April 15, 2014

All the symptoms. UGH

Welcome to 4DPO

Pull up a seat and take off your pants- because that's what I want to do right now


In my head I knew how bad this was going to be because everyone always talks about their symptoms from crinone (progesterone cream you shoot up your hooch) and from the estrace (estrogen you put down the food hatch)

But holy fucking shit I was not prepared for this.

1) I'm so bloated I legitimately do not fit in pants. I've been wearing dresses to work the past few days because of the bloating, but today I had to put pants on because I woke up to 3 inches of snow. In April. FTS!

2) Edema. I've got a mild case of OHSS, and I'm dealing with significant edema in my legs- like my pants would not fit over my calves the other day, and last night I wish I would have taken a picture of my cankles because I could barely believe them myself.

3) Gas. I'm crop dusting my entire department several times a day. At least I take them candy while I crop dust, LOL.

4) Hot flashes. I couldn't fucking sleep last night. DH turned the thermostat down to 65*, I had a fan blowing on me, and I was only sleeping under a sheet, and I still woke up soaked in sweat.

5) Sore tits. I'm wearing a sports bra with a 3 piece suit today. If that tells you how bad the girls hurt. Yesterday I closed my office door and just took my bra off half way through the day and refused any visitors, saying that I was in meetings.

I am trying oh so desperately to hold off on testing until 11DPO which would be 4/22. I don't want to disappoint myself by testing sooner than that. We'll see if it works.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry the progesterone is kicking your butt, Naria! I'm telling you, that stuff is pure evil! Stay strong - you can make it till your test date & I hope the news is awesome!

    ReplyDelete