Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Cancelled. Maybe. Or not. Who knows

So Monday was the highest of highs and the lowest of lows.

45 follies around 10mm.

And then my E2's spiked- from 715 on Saturday to 3200 on Monday.

My RE called and told me he wanted to cancel my cycle.

I gave in, I gave up. And then a dear internet friend of mine (Hey MaitaiBeth!) told me to call him back and fight to coast.

So I called back. He told me it was useless with follies this small. I told him I'd rather try and fail then not try at all.

So he agreed to let me coast for 48 hours on ganirelix.

Just got back from my scan. 3 follies at 16, 5 more at 14/15, and a handful more in the 12-13 range. And of course too numerous to count still hanging out at 10mm.


So now I wait for my bloodwork. If my E2s have stayed below 4500 or so, he's going to let me keep going this cycle. If they spiked, I'm benched until January at the very least.


I want off this rollercoaster

No comments:

Post a Comment