Saturday, November 1, 2014

It's like Christmas day for infertiles!



I am beyond ready to get this party started!
The anticipation of this afternoon is worse than the anticipation on Christmas eve for a little kid. For all the Catholics reading, it feels like I'm stuck at Midnight Mass right now... an endless midnight Mass!

We start our stims this evening. I'm BEYOND excited, even though my starting dose is relatively low.

100IU of follistim 
75IU (1 vial) of menopur

I just took a good look at my needles for the first time, and it appears I don't actually have the injection needles for my menopur- just the fucking mixing needles (which I don't need!)

So hopefully I can get the proper injection needle (shorter- like 5/8 inch) vs this 1.5 inch monstrosity before I have to stab myself. 

.... in 4 hours.


Let's get the party started everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment