Saturday, October 5, 2013

Need a vacation from the vacation- and this cycle's a bust!

I feel like a neglectful blogger. No meaningful updates in two weeks!


Well, today my suspicions were confirmed. AF reared her ugly fucking head. I'm not as crushed as I thought I would be (this rum & coke is probably helping!) but I'd be a liar if I said it didn't hurt a bit.

But I'm looking forward to the small victories. I ovulated this month, which means my body can do it! We found a med that works, and doesn't make me crazy.

I also found my sex drive. For the first time in 9 months, DH and I have had sex for fun. A lot of sex for fun, actually.

So much sex for fun that my mother walked in on us while we were on the cruise ship. Talk about making you feel like a 17 year old again!

So here I am, looking ahead to our next full cycle!

No comments:

Post a Comment