Friday, October 25, 2013

What's in your Oven Friday: Chicken Divan (Chicken Divine!)

When I think of comfort food from home, I think of my mommy's chicken divan. It's more or less the opposite of healthy, but good golly it's quick, easy, and it freezes well!

Mom's Chicken Divan

Ingredient List
2 packages (10oz each) frozen broccoli
4 cups cubed chicken (I tend to use pre-cooked tyson chicken- you could pre-cook and cube your own though)
2 10oz cans Cream of Chicken soup
3/4 cup mayo
1 tsp lemon juice
1 cup shredded cheese

To Prepare:
Preheat oven to 350*

Cook broccoli according to package directions and drain

Grease a 9x13 baking dish (I prefer to use butter to add to the deliciousness)

Mix chicken and broccoli together, and add to 9x13 baking dish. Combine cream of chicken soup, mayo, and lemon juice, and pour over chicken and broccoli mixture. Top with cheese

Cook in oven for 35-40 minutes

Insert into face and enjoy the cheesy goodness!



1 comment:

  1. This is my childhood, all-time favourite dinner! I would ask my mom to make it for me every year on my birthday. I think I might need to make this real soon :)

    ReplyDelete