Friday, October 18, 2013

What's in your Oven Friday: Lemon Pepper Chicken

I grew up on greek food. I have a love for any sort of lemon chicken. When I found this recipe, I knew I had to try it, and it absolutely did not disappoint!

Recipe and Photo credit: The Recipe Critic

Ingredient List: 
4 boneless skinless chicken breast 
1/4 cup flower
1 tsp pepper
1/4 cup butter
1 package Italian seasoning mix (dry) 
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup lemon juice
1/2 cup chicken broth
Salt
Pepper


To Prepare: 
Combine flour, salt and pepper (to taste) in a shallow dish. Bread the chicken in the flour mixture. 

Melt butter in sauce pan, and brown chicken without cooking through. You just want the breading to be a nice golden brown. 

Spray crock with cooking spray and add chicken. Sprinkle seasoning on top

Mix together lemon juice and broth. Add to crock pot.

Cook on low for 3-4 hours and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment