Monday, September 9, 2013

Crushed. but with a game plan. and AF

No response on Medicated Cycle #1

Not a single useful follie. Nothing.

I officially have the laziest ovaries in the history of the world


So they sent me home with a script for provera and a script for femara. The plan was to hold off on the provera so that I'd get AF while on my business trip, and that we'd be set for our mid-cycle monitoring the day we got back from vacation.


My body had another idea. AF reared her ugly head Saturday morning.

And HOLY SHIT. I forgot how much this hurts. I spent most of the weekend asleep on a couch with a heating pad.

While I'm glad my body's doing what it is designed to do, Fertility Friend is now predicting my fertile window while I'm on my work trip.


So we're looking at a cycle with crappy timing.


But at least there's vacation at the end of this dark tunnel! HOORAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment