Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I've got my toes in the water, ass in the sand

Not a worry in the world, a cold drink in  my hand...
Life is good today! 



Clearly my brain is in vacation mode already. Though (hopefully- follies willing) I won't be able to enjoy any of those delicious fruity drinks onboard our cruise ship as I choose to not drink in the 2WW, there are great things ahead.

I just pre-booked spa passes for my DH, mom, and I. Sure, DH won't be able to enjoy 90% of the spa due to the heat and his MFI issues, but you know what...

I WILL enjoy it. I will enjoy the heated lounge chairs and the aromatherapy showers, and the infinity pool. I will enjoy every last second of that blissful, CHILD FREE oasis. 

Now we just have to get our hands on the VIP adult sun deck tickets and life will be perfect.


The bags are packed, I've got a handful of new books to read (which will probably last all of two days) and I even removed the hedges for DH as a surprise (I haven't done that since our wedding over two years ago!)

All that stands between me and 7 days of vacation bliss is one pesky work trip! 

No comments:

Post a Comment