Monday, September 16, 2013

Oh Hey Femara!

It's Monday. It's not a terrible Monday either!

The Good: After 9 long days, AF is finally gone
The Great: Femara is AWESOME

I've had almost zero side effects. No extreme hot flashes, no mood swings, no tears, no depression, no headaches, and no wanting to eat everything that isn't nailed down.

The one side effect I have had is the fatigue. I've been in bed E-A-R-L-Y most nights, wake up between 1 and 2 AM, blog, write, or hang out on pinterest (or try to find some quiet housework) and then go back to bed around 3, and wake up at 6.

It's slightly obnoxious, but I've had worse, so I'm not complaining.


I've got a follie check on Wednesday, so we'll see what happens! Fingers crossed for 1-3 great looking follies ready to trigger. I'm going to be out of town on business on the day FF predicts my O, so I'm hoping that I can delay until I'm back with my hubs.

We leave on vacation Saturday, and we are sharing a (large) stateroom with my mother on our cruise, so we'll have to work *something* out to do the deed and not be interrupted. Perhaps the old sock on the door trick is in order

2 comments:

  1. Glad the side effects were so much better/absent. Good luck on Wed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news about the Femara! I hope it's plumping up 2-3 good follies right now :D

    ReplyDelete