Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Ultrasound Tomorrow

I can't wait. I honestly can't freaking wait. I have high hopes for this Femara cycle with the crappy symptoms I've had, so we'll see tomorrow.

I leave on a work trip tomorrow evening, so I'm hoping that my ovaries will cooperate and that my O timing will line up with when I see my hubs again (on Friday).

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow

you're only A DAY AWAY! 

I've got a long drive down to Tennessee (again- 3rd trip this year for work) and a long drive home (because my boss couldn't find a cheap flight) for a ONE DAY in-service. 


And I'm leaving in the middle of the night to avoid having to pay for an extra hotel because our program budget is tight.

Hello coffee. I'll take the one on the left please

And somehow I'll have to dig deep to find the energy to bump uglies with DH when I get back on Friday. All before leaving for vacation on Saturday. 

1 comment:

  1. Hope the u/s goes well, and drive safe out there! Hope you enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete